Sunday, November 2, 2014

Odyssey of the Mind {for Lindy's Stamp Gang}

Odyssey of the Mind

Hi Everyone! I'm here to share with you another project I put together using the concept of an Artist trading Block.
The cube (or Artist Trading Block) was great fun for me and I guarantee it’s not to be the last of its kind! Yes another box- I just couldn’t help myself!!! =)

This month for the Lindy's Stamp Gang Color Challenge I put this cute little box. Bellow you can see that the possibilities are endless with the ATB's.
So let’s take an artful journey through the mind! An Odyssey of the Mind that’s where; and a 3-D Artist Block experience with a major color explosion!!!
 I used: 
Azure Sea Asters Witch's Potion Purple Starburst Spray, Brushed Nickel Starburst Spray, Clam Bake Beige Starburst Spray, and Midnight Gold Embossing Powder. The paper line i used was Authentic. Tim Holtz Alterations Dies, trinkits, and beads. 

Bellow I have a video explaining how I put this beautiful Artist Trading block together! So prepare to be amazed by these creative and innovative ATB designs!
As always I hope to have inspired you to go and create something wonderful! 

No comments: