Wednesday, July 23, 2014

House Warming Moments

Hi there Blogosphere friends, It’s Ivett here again with some Lindy’s inspiration!
 
I recently got an invitation from a good friend of mine to visit her at her new home and of course I to make her a card to go with her housewarming gift.
I created this card using a few Mixed Media techniques and my new summer favorite Lindy’s set Under the Boardwalk. I used some 7 Dot Studios paper with some We R Memory Keepers “Dreamy” Double-sided Journaling cards. I also incorporated some beautiful Prima flowers, Prima Junkyard Findings, a Prima Bust and some cute gears and chipboard gears.
My friend a big girly girl as am I so this card was a treat to make and I can’t wait to see the expression on her face when she gets her present!
I used Lindy's Stamp Gang Under the Boardwalk Flat spray set 
and coordination Embossing Powders.
Bellow I have a video with a small tutorial for you.
 As always I hope to inspire you!

No comments: