Sunday, June 1, 2014

Trust, Dream, Live Art Journal Page (June Challenge for LSG)


 Hi Everyone can you believe it? It's June already!!! 

I want to share this art journal page that I created as my June Color Challenge for Lindy's Stamp Gang this month. 
And if that wasn't enough we have a brand new Flat Fabio set called Under the Boardwalk! 

I created this page by spraying and adding my spray to white paint to be able to stencil in my background, then I prayed some more and added this beautiful wooden butterfly and of course then I added embossing powders in: 

The sprays I used were:

1 comment:

Martha M, Tiffin Ohio said...

Love your work! I am just getting into the sprays....I am still a little confused about using the sprays, gesso, embossing paste and stamping together. I am going to order the "Under the Boardwalk" set. The colors are beautiful!
Thank you for your blog!!
Martha