Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Library Photo Drawer {LSG}

Hi Everyone Ivett here again! This Wednesday I want to share this handsome little Library Photo Drawer that I put together for you all. 
I took an unfinished wooden box and converted it in to this adorable picture storage Library drawer to hold pictures of my boys. 
I used twelve jeweled toned Starburst Sprays, a beautiful Moon Shadow mist, and 7 Gypsies Framlits die. Behind the ornately pressed fronts I will be adding school pictures of my boys. 
Above you can see the amazing colors and vibrancy on each Library card! I have a full video tutorial for you so sit back and watch! I hope to inspire you to make one for yourself! See you all soon
As I say, farewell, not goodbye. Until the next time. Stay healthy, happy and inspired!
With much love,


Ivett

No comments: