Thursday, May 1, 2014

"Hope" LSG Color Challenge

Hi everyone and welcome back! It’s that time again!!! Today I want to share with you my rendition of our LSG Color Challenge.
We have a new color set of Flat Fabio’s and it’s called Très Chic! I of course used all the colors on my Art Journal page to show you how cute the colors are and that they play well together! I created my “Hope” page using these very subdued colors and added an extra touch/accented it with my fabulous embossing powders in Scotch Broom Yellow and Desert Moon Turquois. These amazing embossing powders helped the page pop with vibrancy!!! 
 Above is a look at my Art Journal page before I added and texture to it. 
Here you can see the beautiful colors.
Below I have a small video of me putting this together for you. 


Hope to inspire you to go and create one for yourself!
 Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this and looked for the video but it doesn't show up like the others. What happened??? Love the new colors of Lindys. thanks