Friday, February 21, 2014

Happy Vintage Mail

Most of us enjoy brand-new happy mail on a regular basis. We receive those brand-new goodies to play with and get excited over it. Well this week I was fortunate enough to receive this happy mail and as you can see it's definitely not brand-new, it's not shiny, nor is it in that annoying package that we can't get the stuff out fast enough! A good friend of mine went junking and I was fortunate enough that she shared some of these with me. I can't wait to get my hands dirty and Scuffidi's up a little more than they already are, add even more character than they all need, and give them a good final home on a piece of art! Thanks so much my friend for sharing these beautiful goodies with me. I can't wait to come back and show you guys what I've made... 
Thanks so much for stopping by and have an awesomely creative weekend!

No comments: