Friday, November 1, 2013

It's that time again! November I Am Roses Challenge is here!

This month we decided to have a  "Featured Flower: Designer's Choice"
and i chose the beautiful R40's from I Am Roses!
Here's what I created:
Here's what you need to do to participate! 
Make sure to stop by our Challenge Blog for all the details! 
I’m so excited about this project! I will have to keep you in suspense; you see I’m bring you this project in two parts! WHAT? Yes two parts! I created the Cover for our Challenge using a beautiful cluster featuring the amazing R40 I Am Roses. I have a video clip of me making this for you coming shortly. The second part will be posted here on my blog and in our Challenge Blog on Nov. 6th it was just too long and filled with techniques to do it in one part. So this just means that you’ll have to come back and visit me lol.
Flowers I used: 

No comments: