Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Water Coloring with Lindy's Stamp Gang Products


Hi Everyone! I have created this beautiful watercolor painting using my Flat Fabio’s. This technique will take your love for Lindy’sStamp Gang products to the next level. I have a special love for watercolor painting and have been trying my hand at it for a little while when I had an epiphany! 
Why not use my Lindy’s products as a watercolor medium?
 Hmmm well here is the result!  
 The products I used:
Pineapple Paradise Flat Fabio
Summer Lovin’ Sun Flat Fabio
Rizzo’s Rowdy Red Flat Fabio
Luscious Lime Flat Fabio
Toto’s Tornado Black
#6 Simply Simmons round brush
Water Coloring with Lindy’s Stamp Gang Products
Strathmore Water Color 140Lbs. paper
  

4 comments:

Arts by Sara said...

I think your canvas turned out fabulous! I love your creations Ivett! Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs!

LaraeH said...

What pretty poppies! I'm going to have that technique.

PEA said...

this is beautiful! thank you sharing

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful poppies. I didn't know you could do this with Lindy's Thanks!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com