Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Beautiful!

I came up with this beautiful layout after taking this picture of my daughter. I was playing around in Photoshop adding and omitting color to picture when and there it was! Don’t get me wrong the picture was beautiful in its original state, but there was something so captivating about in black and white. Don’t you think? Then I thought about pairing it up with my favorite I AM Roses flowers and Pink Paisleys Parisian Anthology paper line and it was magic!!! So please enjoy the pictures while I get my video up on YT for you guys. (YT is kind of slow sometime)!!! Thanks for stopping by.



My recipe:
I Am Roses Code : GB5
Pink Paisley Parisian Anthology Paper
Lindy’s Stamp Gang in Azure Sea Asters
Spellbinders
Tim Holtz Distress inks

1 comment:

The Archiving Angel said...

Hello Ivette~ this is just marvelous!
Your daughter looks so pretty surrounded by those glorious elements you used. It came together beautifully.
I am catching up on your blog & have enjoyed everything you have been creating. Even if I don't leave a comment all the time or on everything-trust me. I stop by often & enjoy your creativity & inspiration.Keep generating those gems.
crafty best wishes,
Sonia