Friday, April 1, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award

I just received "the Versatile Blogger Award" from Leslie, at Scraps of Mine. Thank you so much Leslie what a treat! I feel so honored that you picked me. Make sure that you guys stop by and check Leslie out!!!
The rules of the Award are to:

 Thank the person who sent it to you, list 7 things about yourself, and send this award to 15 other bloggers.
Here are 7 things about me:
  1. I have always loved paper crafting (my mom claims that I would grab her scissors and create away)!
  2. I love the smell of fresh brewed coffee but, don’t drink a lot of it!
  3. I’m a true girly girl…
  4. I go to church every Sunday. Well almost every Sunday! ;-)
  5. I love sushi…
  6. I play the violin, guitar and alto sax!
  7. I always have my camera with me and will use it in an instant so watch out!!!  
The 15 awesome, fabulous,artsy bloggers I chose in no particular order are:

  1. Kylie (Kylie's Cards and Things)
  2. Jade M. (Jaded Studios)
  3. Pocono Pam
  4. Allyson P. (Life and Time Of Allyson)
  5. Marlene P. (Uniquely Ella)
  6. Vangie (Arrested Motion)
  7. Jo (Paper Drama)
  8. Elsa (Just A Few Designs)
  9. Arlene (Butterfly Kisses With Love)
  10. Steff (With A Grin)
  11. Regan (Emora Designs)
  12. Yolie (Yollie Bean)
  13. Bona (Keep On Scrappin)
  14. Rina (Scrap Masubi)
  15. Adriana A. (Adriana Almanza)

No comments: