Sunday, April 3, 2011

Meeting Heidi Swapp

Hanging out with Heidi Swapp this weekend! I took a couple of classes over at Scrapbook Island in San Jose this weekend with Heidi Swapp and it was sooo much fun! She is awesome, charming, and super cool!!! My day started out loading up with some Starbucks Coffee and heading out to San Jose. I took both of her classes Saturday and I even got some one on one time with Heidi you guys! Super exciting!!!


The classes were filled with many techniques and a bunch of cool new products… Definitely worth going ;-) She’s got clever thoughts and is so knowledgeable. It was such a treat and I had a wonderful time there. I want to mention that I met up with my fabulous friend Beverly from The Piece By Piece at the class and it made it that much more fun she is talented and very funny! Thanks girl!

2 comments:

TheLastOfNine said...

How great to have the chance for a one on one, lucky you!
Gloria

Uniquely Ella said...

WOW Ivett, I'm so happy for you! It sounds like you had a blast. Please show us what you did and learned, I love Heidi Swapp. Hope all is well, sending lots of blessings.
xxx
Marlene